Application deadline: Tuesday 13th April at 12pm.
We are looking for someone confident and energetic to lead as Programme Artist on our Creative Skills Development Programme, funded by Creative Scotland and running between April 2021 and March 2022.
This exciting new project aims to empower young people (age 13- 16) with the skills, confidence and practical experience to design, lead and evaluate creative arts and crafts activity, with and for their younger peers.
Fee: £8650, based on a total of 346 hours over the year. (£25/hr).
There are some fixed time commitments along with a degree of flexibility required for this role. (Please note, this is a fee based commission for the whole project).
As part of the programme, applicants should be able to commit to:
- Six weeks of 2 hours delivery in May/June for the Creative Skills Development Programme delivery.
- 45 sessions of Holiday Programme and Youth Club support (Four hours every week day of the Summer and October Glasgow school holidays with additional sessions in the lead up to Christmas).
- Other sessional activity, group planning and all preparation as required to ensure the planned outcomes of the project are met.
Please read the full job description and person specification detailed in the PDF here.
To apply please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Programme Artist’.
- two images which best represent your work in relation to the role.
- your CV
- a cover letter answering two questions:
- Why you are interested in the project and working with young people.
- Why you are the best candidate for the role.
Please pay close attention to the job description and person specification in answering.